]_Pregnancy_Can you eat
[Can pregnant women eat cephalobacteria?
]_Pregnancy_Can you eat
In Yunnan and Guizhou, there are many people who eat penicillium. The appearance of this kind of bacteria is cyan, so it is named. There are several types of people who are particularly suitable for eating penicillium, firstly, patients with depression, secondlyAlzheimer’s patients are people who are easily irritable. Eating penicillium has a good adjuvant treatment. Can women during pregnancy eat penicillium?
Can pregnant women eat cephalobacteria?
Pregnant women can eat cephalobacteria.
Penicillium, an edible flour.
Also known as green mushroom, green mushroom, green bean fungus, green pod, green fungus, green mushroom and so on.
The cap is grass-colored, the middle is sunken, the epidermis will be cracked, and the flesh is white.
1. Penicillium contains protein, starch, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B2, nicotinic acid and other nutrients.
These rich trace elements can supplement the nutritional needs. Among them, the calcium content is very large, which can prevent vitamin deficiency. The large amount of iron in P. cephalosporins can prevent anemia. In addition, P. cephalosporins also have rich amino acids, which can promote fetal babies.Growth and development.
2. Penicillium is rich in substances that can relieve depression. If expectant mothers are worried and down, they can eat Penicillium to adjust their mentality.
In addition, P. cephalosporins can reduce liver fire and target a lot of mothers.
The practice of eating cephalobacteria in pregnant women has a good taste, and there are many ways to cook, stew, steam, simmer, stir-fry, braise, and mix turtles, silky chickens, and native chickens to make soup.More abundant, pregnant women can eat properly.
Boiled Penicillium materials: 300 grams of Penicillium spp., Appropriate amount of oil, appropriate amount of salt, 20 grams of chives, and 20 grams of garlic
2. Pinch the washed cephalobacteria into small pieces.
3. Add the scalloped mushrooms to the cooking pot, add an appropriate amount of water and set the soup on fire.
4. Peel and smash garlic while cooking the soup, wash the leek and cut into 1 cm long pieces for later use.
5. After the soup is boiled, add a spoonful of oil.
6. Add the beaten garlic and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. After the penicillium is cooked, add an appropriate amount of salt to season.
8. Add the leek section to turn off the heat.
Tips: 1. When removing the wild fungus, remove the sediment on the stalk, rinse it with water for a while, and put it in the brine for two minutes.
Stir the mover gently, and the sediment in the cap will slowly sink into the water.
2. More stubborn mud can be gently washed with a small toothbrush in saline water.
Because the proportion of salt water is so large, the mud and sand brushed down naturally sink into the water.
3, the taste of wild mushrooms is sweet and delicious, no need to put chicken essence, MSG and other fresh products in the soup.
Ingredients for stir-fried green pepper: 200 grams of green head mushrooms, 200 grams of milk fungus, appropriate amount of vegetable oil, appropriate amount of green pepper, appropriate amount of dried pepper, trace of pepper, appropriate amount of shredded ginger.
2, green pepper, garlic slices, garlic cloves, ginger.
3. Penicillium and lactobacillus are cleaned, and the petals are small.
4. The cephalocephalus and lactobacillus preparations are clean, and the petals become small pieces.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
6. Release the bacteria.
7. When you’re about to cook, put green peppers, garlic slices, garlic cloves, peppercorns, and salt.
8. Fry for three minutes.
Tips: The green pepper must be put last, or it will be yellow.
Fried yellow doesn’t look good or taste good.