[Can lactobacillus tablets be eaten by babies?
】 _Baby_Can I eat
Lactobacillus tablets are a very common drug in medicine. They are mainly used to treat gastrointestinal diseases of the body. They can regulate gastrointestinal diseases. They can effectively treat gastrointestinal constipation or abdominal pain. They are very good for gastrointestinal diseases, and the baby is growingDuring this period, medications need to be used with caution. Generally, babies cannot take lactic acid tablets. They can be treated with food therapy or take medications according to the condition.
Can lactobacillus tablets be eaten by babies?
Babies can’t eat lactobacillus tablets, you can give your baby some probiotics or mommy loves to regulate the stomach.
Ingredients Each tablet contains lactamectin 1.
Excipients are starch, sodium cyclamate, cocoa powder, magnesium stearate, and talc.
Characters This product is light yellow or light yellow brown tablets; sour.
Function category This product is digestive over-the-counter medicine.
Indications are for abnormal intestinal fermentation, indigestion, enteritis and diarrhea in children.
The specifications are based on lactic acid bacterin.
Appropriate dosage: 1-2 tablets for adults, 3 times a day.
5 tablets, 3 times a day.
Adverse reactions are unknown.
Taboos are unclear.
Precautions 1. For those who are allergic to this product, use it with caution.
2. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, you should seek medical treatment immediately.
3. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
4. Put this product out of the reach of children.
5. Children must use under adult supervision.
6. If you are using other medicines, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.